Friday, May 25, 2007

Paul Bunyan's ax should stay in Wisconsin


I was just checking out the Badger football schedule and they play their last regular season game of the year at the HHH Metrodome in Minneapolis on 11/17/07. It could be a pivotal game for their bowl status, can anyone say "ROSE BOWL".
And of course we have to remember the battle for Paul Bunyan's ax in the longest running rivalry in division 1 college football. When ever I go to the Metrodome I have found it essential that I sit in the lower level. A relative in the Twin Cities told me about a great website that they trust and use to purchase Gopher tickets. It is gopherfootballtickets.com, they told me they use is regularly to purchase the tickets they want to any Gopher game home or away. I hope to see a lot of Badger red in the Metrodome on 11/17/07. GO BUCKY!!!!!!!!!

No comments: