Friday, February 15, 2008

Another Border Battle


Coming off a dramatic win at Indiana Wednesday night, the men’s basketball team returns home to host Minnesota at the Kohl Center on Feb. 16. Saturday’s game will tip off at 1 p.m. CT and will be shown live on the Big Ten Network as well as broadcast on affiliates of the Badger Radio Network.
The Badgers are 20-4 overall and 10-2 in the Big Ten, currently sitting in second place. The Gophers are 15-8 overall and 5-6 in the league. UM leads the all-time series 97-87, but the Badgers beat the Gophers at Williams Arena back on Feb. 3 and have won 12 of the last 13 meetings.
On a side note let me revisit a small fact that I mentioned earlier, that the game will be shown on the Big Ten Network. I HATE THAT I CAN'T WATCH THE GAME AT HOME BECAUSE I HAVE TIME WARNER CABLE AND I LIVE IN GREEN BAY MOTHERFUCKING WISCONSIN. Excuse me if some of you are offended but it irratates me so that I feel like going ballistic. I already pay almost $100 per month for HD Digital cable. I don't care if you have to charge me more money just get it on cable. I'm sure that is enough of a rant for everyone involved. GO BUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: