Thursday, March 20, 2008

Badgers Focus on Task At Hand


To the outside world, it's likely the Cal State Fullerton men's basketball team is viewed as another one of those so-called midmajor outfits.
So, why do guys like Joe Krabbenhoft look at the Titans as a major challenge?
"They're very talented, and they're here for a reason," the University of Wisconsin junior swingman said on Wednesday as the third-seeded Badgers (29-4) prepare for today's NCAA first-round Midwest Region game against No. 14 seed Fullerton (24-8).
"They're loaded with about three or four players who can play. Obviously, we're not looking past them. Just by looking at a sheet, looking at the numbers, they belong. There's no doubt about that." The Badgers obviously remember last year when they were knocked out out the NCAA Tournament prematurely. If they do not make to at least the sweet sixteen their critics will once again call the team overrated. I think with the experience that the team has from last year will help them advance in the NCAA Tournament. If the Badgers do win tonight they will play again on Saturday. I am contemplating a trip to Omaha for the weekend, if I decide to go I will need a couple of Badger tickets. I hope after the game tonight I am checking out prices on the Internet. GO BUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Wisconsin Music Man said...

I watched the Badgers put it to Fullerton last night. Now they go up against a much bigger team in K-State. Will the Wisconsin Badgers go to the Sweet 16? I hope so!

Gardagami said...

See here or here